Saturday, March 29, 2008

No mas vacciones...

I start work next week and can't wait! While it's been great hangin with the fam and relaxing, I'm ready to get back to work - which from what I've been hearing I will be worked! I'm stoked though. I've never been one to sit...and sit...and sit. It's good for me though. 

The past 2 weeks have been great - did some treasure hunting (a lot of pirate history here), kayaking, hiking, boating, diving, etc. Worked on my tan a little too :)

For Easter mom and I colored eggs and made some fun rice krispie treat things. Then went to the neighbors on Easter Sunday for lunch after takin dad to the airport so he could head back to FL for the week. 
It's pretty awesome down here. You meet some interesting people with incredible stories (although where my parents are I'm kinda the only youngin). Many are sailors who are care taking someone's home. Or they are just a sailboat anchored in the harbor. Saturday I get to meet even more of the "neighbors." Going to a little party a few docks over. 
I'll update more next week once I start work...let you know if they killed me with exhaustion diving daily, carrying equipment and so on. Should be a good weight loss program - ha. Oh...and say a lil pray my roomies are cool...there will be 6 of us :) Peace n love to all! Miss you guys!

Makin homemade pizza dough...

The end results...it was delicious! And I was impressed :)

A baby pineapple

The chicken come with their feet on them here...ewwwy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Go Jags shirt! :) We miss you! Sounds like you are doing wonderful! That chicken is totally disgusting! Barf me!

kelli beth said...

totally agree...those chicken toes are gross-o!